FURTHER TRAINING IN RHYTHMICAL EINREIBUNGEN
Further training consists of the following components:
- Introduction course as part of Level 1
- Level 1 (80 learning units work practice, 70 units theory, 50 units self-directed study)
- Level 2 (80 units work practice, 70 units theory, 50 units self-directed study)
Individual further training routes are recognized if they allow candidates to acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The ‘portfolio route’ consists of the following components:
- Individual further training programme, to be set up with a mentor. Location to be agreed with the mentor.
- Learning progress to be supervised by the mentor
- Specialist examination
For contents and formal criteria regarding further training see ‘Handbook for the Certification of Specialists in Rhythmical Einreibungen according to Wegman/Hauschka (IFAN).